I enjoy seeing my work in a variety of media, colours and finishes. This enables the same piece to be enjoyed in different ways. Each work shown on the website can be made individually in a range of different medium and finishes. For example, the bronze torso has been recast in red and white resin and the female white torso in off-white resin and leather.
To suit individual tastes, the following options are available:
• Bronze: with a wide range of patinas.
• Resin: finishes in my existing portfolio include graphite and bronze/copper. Other resins are available.
• Mixed finishes: as appropriate works can be in a variety of finishes eg in leather and resin finishes.
• Colours and patinas: each piece can be finished to a colour or patina to suit individual tastes, working with me together with my foundry partners.
• Finishes: can be made to fit the context of where each piece will sit eg indoors or outdoors.
• Bases: I use original marble bases. Colours vary depending on the medium used and finish. Wood is also used.