- Laura Boswell, Skye Light, 2018
- Mirek Brandejs, Mask 1, 2018
- Sophie Capron, Genteel, 2019
- Daniel Cole, Pale Sun Over Marsh Channel, Norfolk, 2019
- Neill Curran, Dark Blue & Copper Vessel, 2019
- Jack Doherty, Round Bowl, 2019
- Rachel Ducker, Mesh Dance, 2019
- Isobel Egan, Porcelain Grid with Celadon Blue, 2018
- Rose Eva, Reclining Figure, 2019
- Lundsten Glazzard, Raised Copper Vessel with Enamel, 2019
- Ali Herbert, Honeycomb Vase, 2019
- Emma Hiles, Medium Blue Bowl, 2019
- Tom Hiscocks, Fallow Deer, 2019
- Val Hudson, Harmony, 2019
We offer a variety of payment methods to allow both visitors and distant clients the same opportunities to purchase. Security is paramount so we use Barclaycard to process card payments in the gallery.
For online purchases via our ArtLogic site we use a system called Stripe. All of these are state of the art options offering our clients the most secure solutions.
We now also operate Euro and USD bank accounts via TransferWise and offer the same guarantees that normally apply to credit card transactions.
Finance is also available to British based clients. We offer a scheme similar to Own Art (application currently being processed) where you pay a 10% deposit and 9 further instalments, interest free, over the succeeding months. More details can be found under the Finance tab.